November 8-10, 2018
Don’t miss the largest state school psychology convention in the country – the premier opportunity to showcase your programs, products and services – and capture the attention and interest of school psychologists, Licensed Educational Psychologists, administrators, and other school-based mental health professionals from across the state.
We invite you to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to make local connections and support our hundreds of attendees to positively impact the mental health and education of California’s children and families.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA 92109
CASP’s Exhibit Hall features the latest in school psychology. This year it will be adjacent to the Registration Area, Poster Session and coffee.
Thursday, November 8, 2018, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, November 9, 2018, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For-profit organization: $750.00
Non-profit organization: $550.00
Tabletop Booths, areas measure 8’ x 10’ and include:
- One 6’ table draped with linen, two chairs, wastepaper basket, sign and draped backdrop.
- One complimentary general registration pass, which includes papers, posters, panels, mini-skills workshops and invited addresses by the best in school psychology (link to the registration packets will be emailed to all confirmed exhibitors starting in June).
- Two days of high-energy exhibit time.
- One-on-one opportunities to talk with administrators, school psychologists, Licensed Educational Psychologists and other school district professionals representing a majority of the more than 1,300 school districts and county offices of education in California.
- Listings in the Convention Program and in CASP Today.
- Mailing labels with the addresses of CASP Convention 2018 attendees, upon request.
- Promotion of Convention 2018 specials your company plans to feature in your booth.
Space will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Your booth reservation will be confirmed when CASP receives your signed contract and full payment for your booth space. A signed copy of the contract will be returned to you. You will also be sent a map of the Exhibit Hall layout and will then be able to choose your booth.
Fill the Convention Bag
Would like to but cannot attend? Marketing materials can be placed in the convention bags each attendee receives upon arrival. This option is available for $100. See the Exhibitor/Advertiser Participation Form for more information.
Join CASP, get discounts
CASP Corporate Members receive special benefits during our annual convention and throughout the year. Join now and receive:
- 20 percent discount on convention exhibit hall booth space
- 20 percent discount on convention program advertising
- Prominent listing in the convention program, promotional materials and signage
- 20 percent discount on CASP Today advertising rates
- Exclusive display space for materials at CASP-sponsored seminars and events, such as Spring Institute
- Listing as a CASP Corporate Member in all quarterly issues of the CASP Today Newsletter
- Link to your website on the CASP website
For more information on becoming a corporate member, visit the Membership page or call CASP at (916) 444-1595.
CASP corporate members: Please contact CASP for payment instead of filling out this form. Call EJ at 916/444-1595 or email email@example.com with a description of what your company would like to purchase. Thank you!