Friday, March 24, 2017
School districts, employment agencies, charter schools and other entities that hire school psychologists will be on hand at the CASP Job Fair, to be held Friday, March 24, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., as part of Spring Institute.
Students may have their resumés reviewed by CASP Board members at Spring Institute on Thursday, March 23, in the Registration area. Participation in both the resumé review and the job fair is included in the cost of Friday’s Spring Institute Admission. School psychologists searching for a new position will have time between the luncheon and the start of afternoon workshops to meet with the Job Fair employers.
Employers participating in the Job Fair include:
- Campbell Union High School District
- Brandman University
- School Steps Inc.
- Invo HealthCare-Progressus Therapy
- San Francisco Unified School District
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Petaluma City Schools
- Mark West Union School District
- East Side Union High School District
- Oxnard School District
- Caliber Schools
- KIPP Bay Area Schools
- BMR Health Services
- Sonoma County Office of Education
- Alum Rock Union Elementary School District
- Ravenswood City School District
- West County Special Education Consortium
- Santa Rosa City Schools
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Sonoma Valley