CASP Spring Institute 2019
Social Justice & Resilience
March 14 -16, 2019
Who should attend Spring Institute? School psychologists, school psychology graduate students, school social workers, counselors, other mental health professionals working in California’s K-12 schools, and administrators.
Spring Institute Includes
- Per day fees, which include lunch each day
- Student Strand (separate admission, only includes workshops that begin with ‘SS’).
- Welcome evening reception on Thursday, March 14
- Luncheon keynote speaker and NASP President Lisa Kelly-Vance on Thursday, March 14
- Luncheon Keynote speaker Dr. Charles Barrett, author and adjunct faculty member at Northern Virginia Community College and in the Graduate School of Education at Howard University, on Friday, March 15
- Job fair, Friday, March 15
- Continuing Education Units and Hours and mandated courses for BBS licensees and NCSPs
- New products and services from CASP’s Corporate Members
- Differing points of view on today’s important topics
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
1770 South Amphlett Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94402
Secure a Room
To secure your hotel room, a dedicated Marriott website has been designed for CASP Spring Institute attendees. Or, call the San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel’s Reservations Department at 866-263-1461. Be sure to identify yourself as being part of California Association of School Psychologists Spring Institute 2019 when calling. Book your room by Feb. 22, 2019 to receive this special rate. Rooms include free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and in the meeting spaces of the hotel. Self-parking is free.
$189.00 per night, single or double. (Price does not include taxes and fees, currently 12% plus $1.40 Tourism Assessment Fee per night.)
The San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport is eight miles from San Francisco International Airport – SFO. Complimentary airport shuttle service is available by calling the Shuttle Phone: +1 650 653 6000. Restaurants are available onsite and near the hotel.
Plan now to attend! Start the paperwork with your school district today!
Admission includes one, 6- or two, 3-hour workshops per day, admission to the Thursday evening reception, admission to the Friday Job Fair, lunch each day and visits with CASP’s corporate members. Workshop are not included in the Student Strand. Instead, a strand of 1.5-hour sessions will be scheduled that are aimed at enhancing students’ knowledge of school psychology and job prospects.
Early Registration (register on or before February 22, 2019)
Late Registration (registration received after February 22, 2019)